Gravure Coating Overview
With over 50 years of gravure coating experience, Dunmore has become a leading manufacturing partner for technical materials. We utilize our gravure coating capabilities to create high performance, multi-functional flexible materials. The gravure roll coating process is used to add unique functionality to flexible substrates such as films, foils, and fabrics.
Our manufacturing services enable you to rapidly bring your new product to market or we can help you optimize your manufacturing capacity. Dunmore’s diverse manufacturing assets can be matched to the scale of your project, whether your project requires high output or you have a speciality project.
Gravure Coating Process Capabilities
- Direct gravure
- Reverse gravure
- Indirect gravure
- Dual coating technology in-line
- Types of coatings: solvent, aqueous, UV
- Coating deposition: 0.25 g/m2 - 50 g/m2
- Coating thickness (dry): <1 micron - 50 microns
- Viscosity: < 500 cP
- Oven temperature: up to 400 ° F
- Dryer zones: 1 to 5
- UV curing system
- Types of materials: films, foils, fabrics, paper
- Material thickness: 0.25 - 20 mils
- Roll widths: 24" - 80"
- Roll size: up to 40" outside diameter
Contact Us for Your Gravure Coating Project
Please contact us to find out more about our gravure coating capabilities.