Commitment to Your Well-being
DUNMORE is committed to your well-being! We are continuously enhancing our comprehensive benefits’ package that currently includes a Wellness initiative, tuition reimbursement plan, long term care program and much, much more.
DUNMORE believes that a successful organization can only exist with individuals who are continuously learning and growing. As a result, we have a comprehensive training plan, development and growth opportunities that will challenge you throughout the years.
Wellness ActivitiesWellness Committee and Challenges - different challenges are created by our wellness committee whose strives to create a culture that embraces wellness as a way to enhance happiness and health in the workplace. If these challenges are completed, prizes and a grand prize are awarded. Below are some of our past and current campaigns.
- 180 Minute Fitness Challenge – Employees were required to complete 180 minutes of activities including cardio, strength training, and any other routine you do to stay active for 7 weeks.
- Maintain Don’t Gain Challenge – Employees are challenged over the holidays to stay focused on their healthy habits to try and maintain or lose weight over 6 weeks.
- Veggie Challenge – The challenge is to eat a minimum 6 servings of vegetables a day. 2 fruits can count towards their total. The challenge will last for 6 weeks.
- Lunch and Learn Events – a monthly educational and entertaining health lecture and workshop. Some of the topics that have been gone over were Stress Management, Weight Management, Vitamins and Supplements, Sun and Skin Protection, Hydration, and many more.
- Annual Health Assessment – Our on-site plan of care that identifies the specific needs of our participating employees and how the needs need to be addressed. Prizes are awarded if the participation goad is reached.
- Medical and Dental coverage with two great plan choices
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Wellness Reimbursement for fitness programs, smoking cessation, weight management or any other program for your physical well being
- DUNMORE’s 401(k) Savings Plan
- Profit Sharing Plan ( contingent on monthly OP goal)
Paid time off
- Paid time away from work – Vacation, Sick, and Personal Leave
- DUNMORE University in-house online and lecture based training with job-specific curriculums
- Observation and hands-on training
- Tuition Reimbursement – courses related to current position or position offered within the company
- Life Insurance
- Dependent Care Reimbursement Account
- Disability – Short and Long Term
- Steel Toe Shoe Reimbursement – when required
- Prescription Safety Glasses – If Needed