Soft Touch Film
Soft Touch Film & Velvet Lamination Film
DUNMORE Corporation is a leading coater and producer of soft touch film and soft touch laminating film. Adding tactile sensation to your product is critical across multiple end-use applications. It has been proven that a multi-sensory experience with a soft touch film surface will increase the likelihood a consumer will make a purchase and will pay a premium price.
DUNMORE's velvet lamination film options are used for the following applications:
- Soft touch laminate for luxury packaging
- Food packaging
- Print media soft touch laminate
In addition to the tactile sensation, soft touch film can be specifically engineered to meet your other requirements. DUNMORE’s soft touch laminate film can be engineered in the following ways:
- Adjust the durability & scuff resistance
- Control gloss levels to produce a satin finish to a silky matte finish
- Aesthetic enhancements by providing multiple color film options, dyed films, and metallized films to increase the shelf appeal of your velvet lamination film
DUNMORE can coat soft touch laminating film on the following substrates:
- PET film
- BOPP film
- Nylon film
- Polyethylene film
- Polycarbonate film
Contract Coating - Soft Touch Film
With 45 years of experience coating films, DUNMORE is a leading provider of contract coating services. We can provide you with the flexibility of using your own film and chemistry to produce soft touch film and velvet lamination film for your specific application. DUNMORE can quickly scale up your soft touch film product to ensure your supply chain is not affected. Our toll coating capabilities for soft touch coatings include the following:
- Primary Coating Technique: Gravure
- Substrate thickness: .25 - 10 mil
- Width: 24" - 80"
- Volume: multiple assets to meet volume requirements
Types of Soft Touch Coatings
DUNMORE's R&D team can custom formulate the following types of chemistries to meet your specific requirements for gloss, soft touch, and coefficient of friction.
- Solvent based
- FDA compliant soft touch coatings
Contact Us to learn more about DUNMORE soft touch laminate film and soft touch film options.
Please Contact Us to find out more about using DUNMORE soft touch laminate film for your application.